Thursday, September 30, 2010

Getting down to business

I'm learning the ups and downs of this business quick. Ladies word of advice when you are pretty, you have to come in with a mind set for strictly business. Keep it casual, keep it short and sometimes cut throat. Another great benefit of having a degree is being more equipped to handle fast-talking con men that try to convince you to compromise your morals to get or keep a job. In my opinion, talent and dignity go hand in hand because when you are confident about your gift, you don't have to compromise who you are. I didn't lay on my back to get into one of the hardest universities in the U.S and I won't to be in anybody's play/movie/commercial. I am glad GOD is showing me how these people can be in this industry so I will learn how to deal with them now! It will cut out all the unnecessary foolishness in the future. ::sips tea:: on to the next audition. I'm never getting comfortable in one place/play "got to" keep it moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment