Thursday, June 30, 2011

The Big Break!!!

HELLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ::waits for echo::
I know it's been so long since I blogged I probably have no followers :-(. I have neglected you for too long but for good reason. If you are still out there I appreciate you. So let me jump right in.

So I went on a month hiatis...but before then I was extremely busy doing auditions, callbacks, dance classes and singing back up for Tituss Burgess. You are corect The Tituss Burgess, you may have seen him Broadway's Little Mermaid as Sebastian. He is also my vocal coach. I also sung back up for Adrienne Warren you saw her as Loreal on Broadway's Dreamgirls. ::sigh:: the month of May was extremely busy. After those performances I went to Florida to visit my family for awhile and while I was there I received a call that i booked the part of Chiffon in Little Shop of Horrors in Annapolis, Maryland. Needless to say I was extremely excited!

I am here now rehearsal  and it is day3 of rehearsal. My cast is absolutely amazing! I can't wait to continue my journey with them and grow as an actor and singer. Rehearsing can be exhausting but I am up for the challenge.

Oh yea before I got I was signed to Bloc Agency of New York on cinco de mayo ::throws confetti and does a litttle dance:: check out my profile http://nyc.blocagency.com/talent/legit/martina-sykes

Alrighty people I'm about to find something to eat and go over this music until next time ::sips tea:: I'm out and Be Blessed! ~with man this is possible..with GOD all things are possible~

No comments:

Post a Comment